Friday, September 4, 2009

Farewell from Rachel

Although the 2009 Jean Outland Chrysler Library Cataloging Fellowship has ended, the knowledge I gained through my work this summer will be put to use in my next job, cataloging and archiving photographs at the Chicago History Museum, and as continue I pursue a career in museum libraries. This summer, I learned about cataloging many different types of materials and had the opportunity to work hand-on with many old and rare items. I want to thank the Friends of the Jean Outland Chrysler Library for making the Cataloging Fellowship possible. I am also appreciative of the staff, volunteers, and patrons of the Jean Outland Chrysler Library and the Chrysler Museum for providing me with such a welcoming and educational environment. I had a wonderful summer in Norfolk!

1 comment: