Friday, April 15, 2011

Special Project Librarian Introduction

I’m Chelsea DeAngio, the new Special Project Librarian at the Jean Outland Art Library. Currently a senior at Old Dominion University, I hope to attend University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to pursue my Master’s in Library Science in the fall. Though I’m an English major, I’m no stranger to the art world – I previously worked as an assistant in ODU’s Hofheimer Art Library.
For the next few months, I’ll be working on several daily tasks, including the processing of Inter-Library Loan requests, collection and organization of new periodicals and auction catalogs, and of course, updating the blog.
I’ve been on the job for two weeks now, and have been learning a lot. I look forward to learning even more in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment